Weekly Round Up, January 18th, 2010
A weekly round up that is both a day late and rather short. Blame the holiday. Better yet, celebrate the holiday by thinking of how we are all going to get liberated.
- If you haven’t given to the Haiti cause, give!
- Cary Wolfe’s new book, What is Posthumanism?, is now available.
- The NY Times has an op-ed on the safety of ground beef (h/t Animal Ethics, click this link to see the letters to the editor).
- Victor Schonfeld, who created One Planet: Animals and Us, has an op-ed in the Guardian, “The Five Fatal Flaws in the Animal Activism.”
- Lastly, Vegans of Color have created their own round-up, you all should start checking that out as well.